Swiss Wood Cards.
Sustainable wood for financial transactions.
The excessive use of petroleum-based plastic products in our society causes major environmental problems. Not only are enormous amounts of greenhouse gases produced in the manufacture of these plastic products, but their use also causes an exorbitant waste problem due to the lack of sufficient recycling concepts and infrastructure.
This is why we have developed our Swiss Wood Cards, because we want to make an active contribution to the resource-saving use of raw materials, the reduction of plastic waste and the reduction of climate-damaging greenhouse gases.
We produce the Swiss Wood Cards from veneers of native woods such as maple, curly maple, cherry, oak, spruce and many others. In addition to a completely new sensory experience, they offer the full functionality of conventional cards.
- Excellent haptics and aesthetics
- High scratch resistance due to the high hardness of the material
- Numerous wood types, colors and patterns offer a wide variety of design possibilities
- Each card is unique
- Precise individualization and inscription of the card by laser engraving
- In line with circular economy (cradle-to-cradle)
- Supports local and sustainable forestry