We develop, produce and market wooden cards in the non-banking sector, which are made of modified veneer, from sustainably managed, regional forests. The card carriers are biodegradable and comply with the approach of a circular economy. In this way, we actively contribute to the resource-saving use of raw materials, the reduction of plastic waste and the reduction of climate-damaging greenhouse gases.
- No plastic! Except for the chip technology made of 100% real wood. Each card is unique!
- Different types of wood available from domestic and sustainable sources: FSC/PEFC/Swiss wood (certification in preparation).
- Exceptional feel: pleasant to touch, with smooth or textured surface.
Selectable bending stiffness: horizontal or vertical orientation of fiber alignment in face plies.
- High surface hardness and scratch resistance.
- Customized design by laser engraving or UV printing, single or double-sided.
- NFC/RFID chip embedding possible.
- OCR like QR code or barcode possible.
- Waste-free: saves paper is compliant with circular economy approach.
- Hygienic and Corona compliant: reduces direct personal contact through contactless interaction.
Optional: business card data management through our software partners.
- Available in different wood species: Maple, Beech, Cherry (On request: Spruce, Oak, Walnut, Flamed Maple).