Certified cards for financial service providers and health insurers.
We develop, produce and market wooden cards in the banking sector (& non-banking), which are made from renewable raw materials, especially wood, and are biodegradable. In this way, we want to actively contribute to the resource-saving use of raw materials, the reduction of plastic waste and the reduction of climate-damaging greenhouse gases.
- Aesthetics (different types of wood, patterns, colors)
- Excellent haptics (no varnish, no overlay)
- Different wood species and patterns allow for a variety of designs
- Different wood grains make each card unique
- Individualized cards through precise laser engraving or inkjet printing
- High scratch resistance, surface and hardness resistance
- In harmony with the circular economy
- Promotion of sustainable, domestic forestry
Charakteristics: Sustainable. Environmentally friendly. High-tech. Durable.
- 100% biodegradable (except electronics)
- High durability and lifetime (> 2 years)
- Smart card technologies: contactless payment, dual-interface cards, magnetic stripe optional.
- Personalization with laser engraving and/or laser/inkjet printing
- Rough or smooth surface finish
- Elasticity: flexible, firm
- Available in different wood species: Maple, Beech, Cherry (On request: Spruce, Oak, Walnut, Flamed Maple).